GENERAL MAINTENANCE & CLEANING
Although our diffusers come in many shapes and sizes, however varied our designs may be, cleaning is pretty much the same for each unit.
Make sure you clean your Aroma Diffuser, it is vitally important that you clean your diffuser on a regular basis. While it can be a challenge at first, you’ll slowly get used to the process of cleaning your diffuser which will help prolong the life of the unit.
Exact cleaning recommendations and steps will vary depending on which diffuser you use. For the best cleaning practice we recommend that you consult your user manual before using the guide below.
*** ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOUR DIFFUSER IS UNPLUGGED FROM ITS POWER OUTLET BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO CLEAN IT ***
GENERAL CLEANING | 9 SIMPLE STEPS
1. Fill your diffuser about half way with clean water. Make sure you stop well below the max line.
2. Add up to 10 drops of pure white vinegar or rubbing alcohol. This will help in removing the oils that are stuck inside the diffuser and on the glass or plastic pieces.
3. Let the diffuser run for about 3-5 minutes to allow the water-vinegar mixture to disperse throughout the unit and clean it
4. Drain the diffuser completely.
5. Using a cotton swab dipped in vinegar or rubbing alcohol, clean the tight spots and corners of the diffuser to make sure that no spots are left dirty.
6. Use a cloth damp with the vinegar-water solution to wipe down the interior of the unit.
7. Rinse with clean water.
8. Empty again and you’re good to go.
9. Use a dry cloth lint free cloth or cotton balls to wipe away any excess water the diffuser and dry it thoroughly.
REMEMBER TO CLEAN AFTER EACH USE
We recommend that you clean your diffuser after each use, though this may seem a bit excessive, please remember that the essential oils can be very corrosive and you really do want to clean it out after each use for increase longevity and best performance. To clean simply empty all remaining oil/water and wipe with a clean lint free cloth. Remember any leftover residue oil/water can pollute your next sensory experience.